Who are they and what do they do?
- Strengthening family life through friendship and faith
- An association of like-minded Catholic men who meet socially once a month, for dinner, fellowship and enjoyment.
- Catenians are committed Catholics who actively take part in the work of their parishes and charities connected with the church.
- Families come together at frequently held social events.
- Catenians support each other and their families in times of trouble and assist young catholics.
- Catenians are encouraged to meet with fellow Catenians elsewhere in the diocese, across the country and internationally.
- Potential members are invited to Attend meetings and come along to social events before they make a commitment.
- More information can be found on : https://www.thecatenians.com/