Fr Alex Austin and all the parishioners of St Gregory welcome you to our parish website.
Volunteers needed – stewards and cleaners
To be public, every Mass needs to be stewarded and the pews and floor area used in church need to be cleaned afterwards. If you can help spread the load please contact the parish office. Thank you to all our volunteers! We’d be shut without them!!
St Gregory’s Public Mass details
- Public Mass times: 5.30pm Saturday, and 9.30am and 11.15am Sunday. Wednesday 9.30am.
- Please remember to bring your face masks. Face masks to be worn at all times during mass to protect you and others.
- Track and Trace – please write your name and contact details on a piece of paper to leave in basket at the back of church to enable track and trace if necessary.
- Places are limited as only 75 are allowed in yje Church. Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Toilets will be unavailable.
Our Lady of Peace remains closed and so the 9.30 mass will be at St Gregory’s.
St Gregory’s livestreaming: Click link below:
This weeks newsletter: link
St Gregory facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stgregorysua
St Gregory twitter: Follow us at @StGregorytheGr3
Instagram: Follow Fr Alex at alexaustinosb where he’ll try and post a few inspiring pics!!
St Vincent de Paul Society (SVP). The SVP at St. Gregory’s Parish usually meet every 2nd Monday evening. As we have been unable to do this as a conference we are communicating through social media. We wanted to let all parishioners know that we are still actively working. Although we cannot physically visit we are still in contact with those we normally visit by telephone mostly, but also by email and other forms of social media. We would remind you that we are here and can be contacted in the usual way through the parish office telephone number 01789 292439 Email: email@example.com or alternatively call 07980553298.
Parish Bereavement team. The Parish Bereavement team offer a confidential service and are trained in listening, and have a commitment to and understanding of the grieving process. Please call directly to a team member on 07592 572978 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Poster link
The God Who Speaks Weekly Meditations by Fr Dries Van den Akker S.J on the Paintings of St Matthews Gospel by Peter Clare. link